Redbox+ Dumpsters is fully supported by one of the nation’s leading franchisors in the home services and restoration industries
If you’re interested in investing in a waste removal franchise, the brand you choose is a big part of your ability to meet your long- and short-term goals. By franchising with redbox+ Dumpsters, you not only get a highly differentiated business model, a best-in-class product, and superior equipment, you also get the full support of BELFOR Franchise Group, one of the nation’s leading franchisors in the home services and restoration industries.
With a successful franchise history and experience, BELFOR Franchise Group is committed not only to helping entrepreneurs establish successful businesses but also to providing them with opportunities for continued growth.
Why You Should Franchise With BELFOR Franchise Group
- Record of Success – Our business strategies are backed by decades of experience. We’ve taken the guesswork out of starting your own business with a franchise system that works.
- Turn-key Business – Too often, new business owners spend valuable resources on figuring out a business model that works and the tools they need to help it succeed. With our turn-key business, you will already have the tools and strategy necessary to focus on running your business successfully from the start.
- Marketing – As a franchise owner with BELFOR Franchise Group, you will receive marketing guidance and support from the corporate home office team. We’ll work with you on marketing, advertising, and public relations efforts to help position you and your local business as an industry-leading professional in your area.
- Training – At our state-of-the-art training facility, franchisees undergo extensive initial training and instruction to provide exceptional waste removal services. Additionally, they receive training on how to use our equipment, how to perform jobs with expertise, and how to educate their customers to demonstrate their value.
- Exclusive Territory – When you sign up for one of our franchises, you’ll have access to large, protected territories with the ability to expand.
- Ongoing Support – At BELFOR Franchise Group, our mission is to help you succeed as an entrepreneur. While you are in charge of your business, our leadership and support teams are here to answer your questions and troubleshoot obstacles that may occur. We’re always ready to help.
- Equipment – With a dedicated manufacturer, no other brand can compete with the equipment that redbox+ Dumpsters franchise owners have access to. From our patented roll-off dumpster and portable toilet combination to our custom Kenworth trucks, our franchise owners are in a league of their own.
Our BELFOR Franchise Group Family
The BELFOR Franchise Group family comprises 11 of the top brands in the restoration and home services industries. Our brands, 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, Chem-Dry, Delta, DUCTZ, HOODZ, N-Hance, Blue Kangaroo Packoutz, THE PATCH BOYS, redbox+ Dumpsters, WINMAR and Z PLUMBERZ, all boast significant brand recognition, as well as reputations for being trusted leaders in their industries.
These brands also share powerful relationships with each other that offer numerous upsides to our network of franchise owners. In the case of redbox+ Dumpsters franchise owners, many of the brands in the BELFOR Franchise Group family need to rent dumpsters on a regular basis. By builidng relationships with these fellow franchise owners, redbox+ Dumpsters owners can gain access to additional jobs and sales opportunities that can be beneficial to their businesses over the long-term.
“BELFOR Franchise Group has grown considerably over the past two to three years – and the most recent is redbox+ Dumpsters,” says Doug Smith, SVP of Franchise Development. “How did we get here? We look at businesses that have a natural synergy with all of our other brands, and some of them have a strong need for dumpsters. And BELFOR Franchise Group is owned by BELFOR Property Restoration, a $2 billion company that uses a tremendous amount of dumpsters. We bought redbox+ Dumpsters to bring a lot of this business in-house, and redbox+ Dumpsters franchise owners can benefit from a built-in referral network between all of our brands.”
Invest in a redbox+ Dumpsters waste removal franchise
If you’re ready to open a redbox+ Dumpsters franchise, simply fill out the form on this site and start a conversation. We can’t wait to learn more about you!